Poem of Protecting the Heart

I want to protect my heart, which feels like it could break at any moment

A heart that has been hurt, no one knows

Only by shedding tears, the heart cannot be protected

 

I want to protect my heart, which feels like it could collapse at any moment

A heart that feels like it's about to shatter, no one knows

Only by drawing close, the heart cannot be protected

 

I want to protect my heart, which feels like it could falter at any moment

A heart without courage, no one knows

Only by lifting your head up, the heart cannot be protected

 

I want to protect my heart, which feels like it could dry up at any moment

A heart that has lost love, no one knows

Only by feeling warmth, the heart cannot be protected

 

If there is a poem that resonates with your heart

Even if your aspirations seem broken

You will feel the strength to stand up

 

If there is a poem that opens your heart

Even if you feel like you're losing your dreams

You will regain the strength to keep walking

 

If there is a poem that protects your heart

Even if you feel like you're losing love

The strength to trust people will show you the way to live


このブログの人気の投稿

忌憚なく

袖のノイズ

予期せぬ変調