Small Pride

Because you are still a child

I worry when I take my eyes off you

 

Because you are still a child

It's still too early for that

 

Because you are still a child

Even if you insist on being able to do it, it's no good!

 

Because you are still a child

It's impossible to do it alone

 

Because you are still a child

I'll help you

 

Because you are still a child

You have to do as you're told

 

Because you are a child now

Listen to what your parents say

 

Because you are a child now

Let your parents think for you

 

Just because you're a child

Doesn't mean you can't make mistakes

If you don't want to be scolded

Listen to what is being said

 

Because you are still a child

Please wait until you become an adult

 

When does a child's pride grow?

 

 


このブログの人気の投稿

忌憚なく

袖のノイズ

予期せぬ変調